Everybody has a policy...otherwise, why bother right?
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for Bean Internet Radio web properties;
The Information We Collect
When you browse Bean Internet Radio web site, you do so anonymously. We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox or Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows XP or Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online or Comcast) and the search engine from which you were directed (e.g., Google or Yahoo)
How We Use the Information
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites, Ad Servers, and Sponsors
Bean Internet Radio’s web site contains links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies as we (Bean Internet Radio LLC) has no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Updates & Effective Date
BeanCast Radio has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Bean Internet Radio reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Bean Internet Radio reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
· Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Musical Work Performance Rights For This Site
NOTE: With regard to musical work performance rights for our webiste, Bean Internet Radio LLC, (BeanInternetRadio.com) holds non-dramatic public performance licenses with ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC only through LIVE365.COM. By submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with one of these three performing rights organizations. Alternatively, if you are not a member of these organizations, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant Bean Internet Radio LLC the right to stream your material. In addition, because we stream over the internet, by submitting music for consideration, submitting entities and individuals represent and warrant that submitted music has been registered with SoundExchange. Alternatively, if you are not a member of SoundExchange, you represent and warrant that you hold these rights personally and grant Bean Internet Radio LLC (BeanInternetRadio.com) the right to stream your material on a non-interactive, non-subscription basis.